Over the last 6+ years, I have been teaching classes, leading seminars, and presenting at various conferences around New England.
Working as an educator, I teach classes in subjects such as:
- Field audio and production sound mixing for film and television
- Music recording, mixing and mastering
- Audio post-production including surround, dialog editing, and restoration
- Video production training for independent films and documentaries.
Currently, classes and seminars are taught at the Cape Cod Community Media Center (Dennisport, MA) and at the Cultural Center of Cape Cod within their Night Owl Recordings studio. These are centered around curriculum I have developed.
Conferences and organizations I have presented for include…
- Woods Hole Film Festival
- Scholastic Media Expo
- Media Resource Expo
- Cape Cod Technology Council
- Cape Cod Philanthropy Partners
If you have a need for a presenter or lecturer, please contact me at email@example.com for more information.
!! NEWS !!
In development…Cape Cod Sound School…presents leading workshops/seminars throughout Cape Cod and into New England! We will be partnering with several area organizations such as Cape Cod Community Media Center and Cultural Center of Cape Cod to provide half and full day workshops within the scope of sound production.
For more information, please visit Cape Cod Sound School dot com …or… visit us on Facebook